Tuesday, April 25, 2017

TUESDAY AT 6 PM EST " THE BOB CHARLES SHOW" with Honored Guest Tristan Gutner

SPECIAL EVENT TUESDAY
on
PYRAMID ONE RADIO
The Bob Charles Show
Starting at 6 PM EST USA
YOU CAN CALL INTO THIS SHOW
DIAL 1-843-300-1399
 LISTEN HERE: http://pyramidone.wixsite.com/pyramidoneradio
BOB'S SPECIAL GUEST TONIGHT IS:
Image result for Tristan Gutner PICS TRISTAN GUTNER 
  What does Tristan SAY !

I am a Clarity Catalyst Coach and I am here to support you to access your Infinite Potential, embody your highest purpose, and create a life you love.
Image result for Tristan Gutner I am, at my core, an explorer of consciousness and our infinite human potential.  In my earliest memories I remember being filled with the need to know …

Why am I here and how do I accomplish what I came here to do?

Image result for Tristan GutnerI always knew I was meant to work with people, to help them see themselves more clearly than they ever had before. I am deeply intuitive and I can feel in my body the feelings, thoughts, and beliefs of others. This gives me a unique insight into what others’ are experiencing and why they’re experiencing it.

When I spoke to someone as a child, I experienced two interactions simultaneously … the one expressed through the words we exchanged, and the one expressed through the energy exchanged. The words felt bulky and only vaguely hinted at someone’s truth. The unspoken information I received brought me to the core of that person’s experience.

This capacity is one of the biggest joys and greatest gifts of my life. And I quickly shut it down. Why? Because most people I knew didn’t perceive the world that way. People couldn’t relate to it and I felt really isolated. So I shut it down to fit in. I ignored it and built a life around other things.

Flash forward 25 years. I was totally disconnected from my Purpose and I was miserable. I was doing jobs I didn’t like, in a failing relationship, and my self-esteem was shot.

I needed to make a BIG change, and I did. I took a huge leap. I left the “security” of a more conventional job and I started to do what I love and what inspires me.


I dedicated my life to helping others unlock their incredible gifts and fulfill their Purpose for being here. You see, my Purpose is to help you discover and embody your Purpose.

And in order to fulfill my Purpose I had to be willing to give a voice to the intuitive part of myself that I shut down so long ago. Often what was once our greatest source of pain is our biggest ally and greatest asset. I learned how to love and value myself in a way I had never been willing to previously. And as I did my life changed before my eyes.

Your story looks different, though the message is the same. You came here to do something amazing and change the world for the better. You are already perfect, complete, and whole, and fully capable of living your dreams and Purpose because … your Purpose is to be YOU. Authentically, unapologetically, boldly, and beautifully. The more you trust and act on this, your life will transform before your eyes.

GO HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TRISTAN:
 www.tristangutner.com
WATCH HIS VIDEO:  https://youtu.be/-O1NlNnLYHo
TRISTAN on HUFFINGTON POST:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/tristan-gutner-189
SOULFEED: http://www.thesoulfeed.com/tristan-gutner/
Tristan on LinkedIn:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/tristan-gutner-07b827116/
 LISTEN LIVE ON YOUR CELL or SMARTPHONE HERE:
http://www.shouthost.com/mobile/pyramidoneradio

No comments:

Post a Comment