Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Karen Neumann and her Special Guest " JOSHUA DALE " Starts at 6 PM EST USA


COMPUTER/TABLET/LAPTOP go here:
IF YOU HAVE A SMARTPHONE GO HERE:
CALL IN # FOR THIS SHOW IS:
1-843-300-1399

LET'S REFLECT - LEARN - LOVE

SHOWS ALL START AT 6 PM EST NY TIME
 LISTEN DIRECTLY: Channel One 
CHANNEL ONE HERE:


TUESDAY
Karen Neumann


THE SHOWS START AT 6 PM EST USA
 THINGS THAT EFFECT OUR LIVES NOW !


Pyramid One Radio Network


LISTEN DIRECTLY: Channel One 
CHANNEL ONE HERE: 



About Oneness is a weekly radio program focused on celebrating the ongoing conscious awakening of our planet and our realization of Oneness. Join Karen Neumann each week as she presents a varied array of guests, discussions, channeled readings and study, whose aim is to expand the awareness of our own Truest selves and to tap into the truths of the Universe. The biggest truth being that of Unconditional Love. 



LISTEN DIRECTLY: Channel One 
CHANNEL ONE HERE: 


AND KAREN'S GUEST
Joshua Dale

Read About Joshua
My name is Joshua Dale. I live in the North American town of Joplin, Missouri and I am 33 years old.
It is in our human nature to seek answers to difficult questions, as this allows us to learn and evolve. We need to be familiar with everything in our world, in order to better understand both it and ourselves. For me, the obsession to understand my surroundings was evident at a very young age. As a child, I had a very different perspective on things, especially when compared to other children of my age. I saw things for what they were but also considered what they could be as well. It is not until they experience an accident or an injury whilst playing the game that their view might change from this. However, my outlook on things was different and never one-sided. Sure, I saw football as a fun activity, but I also saw a bigger picture.
Soon I was isolating myself completely and began reflecting on my life in general. I saw myself in the exact same spot I was in 15 years ago. Despite trying to get an education and giving up alcohol, I had nothing to show for it. Anxious people will typically go through spells in which they feel like they are not functioning; I had already had this several times and have always managed to bounce back. But this time was different. Four years had gone by and there was no significant improvement in any area of my life. I tried every prescription pill on the market and nothing was working or helping me to feel better about my current situation. For the very first time in my life, I felt truly hopeless. I had never been this bad for this long and I knew deep down that if a miracle didn't happen soon, my life couldn’t last much longer. I wasn't suicidal; I just felt my mind and body giving up and dying. I had exhausted all possible options yet still there were no answers to my predicament. My life seemed to be going down one dead-end route after another and I was beginning to despair of everything. Then, one night, I decided to talk to God. Up until this point I hadn’t been that religious. My two brothers and I were raised as Baptists but we didn’t adhere to any Christian fasts or say grace before mealtime. However, it had now come to a point where I had decided that God would be the only one to have the answers. This is when my experience occurred.
BE AT THE SHOW TO FIND OUT HOW "GOD" HIMSELF TOUCHED JOSH AND IS WITH US ALL EVERYDAY.
HERE ARE JOSHUA DALE'S WEBSITES : http://joshdokerson.wixsite.com/absolutereality
https://www.facebook.com/AbsoluteRealityy/

No comments:

Post a Comment