Monday, June 27, 2016

TUESDAY WITH KAREN NEUMANN AND HER GUEST JANNA HOPMAN ALL STARTING AT 6 PM EST NY TIME





TUESDAY
AT 6 PM EST
ABOUT ONENESS
WITH INTERNATIONAL RADIO HOST

Karen Neumann 
Call In
843-300-1399



THE SHOWS START AT 6 PM EST USA
WHAT EFFECTS OUR LIVES NOW !

ENJOY !!!

LET'S BRING IN WITH SHOWS YOU ASKED TO LISTEN TO


Pyramid One Radio Network

LISTEN DIRECTLY: Channel One 
CHANNEL ONE HERE:  http://pyramidone.wix.com/pon1



http://www.aboutoneness.com/ About Oneness is a weekly radio program focused on celebrating the ongoing conscious awakening of our planet and our realization of Oneness. Join Karen Neumann each week as she presents a varied array of guests, discussions, channeled readings and study, whose aim is to expand the awareness of our own Truest selves and to tap into the truths of the Universe. The biggest truth being that of Unconditional Love. 

 





AND KAREN'S SPECIAL GUEST TONIGHT
Janna Hopman

A little something about myself.
I’ve been an intuitive all my life. Sensitive in my early childhood to energies nobody around me was sensing or noticing. Like so many of the Light workers who chose this time to reincarnate. For me it was more of a burden than a blessing at that time. It was not until about my 15th year that I started to read books about spirituality. Books like Emed and Seth were books at hand because my mother read those books. Books about life beyond the veil. There was some spiritual lineage in my family from my mother’s side. My great grandmother was a clairvoyant. And my grandmother, was involved in activities like séances. Although I was too young to have experienced this side of her myself. My mother told me about that later on. To me she was a loving and caring grandmother who gave me warm anise milk and chocolate treats. I was named after her. 
 photo4 (2)
Spirituality and art have always been the two things that were both having my curiosity and my passion. And so I developed and schooled myself in both fields through the years. I have a masters from the Rietveld Academy in Amsterdam and amongst other things, I am schooled in massage- and body work, regression- and reincarnation therapy, quantum healing work. But also learned a lot from my endless curiosity about how things work, how people interact and simply observing life.
I’ve always enjoyed sharing what I’ve learned and lived through with others. So I have been teaching art and spirituality for a very long time in groups. And giving individual sessions. And of course learning from others again while teaching. It is always a dance, you both benefit. A common denominator in all my work has always been the joy to empower people, to help them discover their special gifts and talents and to assist them to remove what is withholding them to live from their passion and authenticity. In that sense teaching art isn’t that much different from therapy or spiritual development. It is about rekindling with our true self and divine nature. 
 Event 7
Of course along the way I had to work through my own personal and spiritual resistances. And I am deeply grateful for the wonderful teachers that have been assisting me in my own growth processes. (Judith McKinnon, Shri Paramahansa Hariharanandaji (Kriya yoga), Drunvalo Melchizedek, Tom Kenyon, Solara An Ra, Richard Bartlet)
Leading up to the last seven to ten years that has really been a fast track for me in awakening and regaining the connection to my Higher Selves and other guidance. And connecting again to working with the Stargate.
More about me and my work with the Stargate you can find on

No comments:

Post a Comment